Sunday, October 03, 2004

Laundry

My fortune from lunch today was pretty good. "You are an angel. Beware of those who collect feathers."
I have been making a little progress on my socks this week although my big project of the week has been pad stitching the lapels on these tuxedo like tap outfits.
I usually like to knit at the laundromat because I go to this no-frills laundromat. By no frills I mean no Ms. Pac Man, or touchscreen video games or TV or anything else. But of the several laundromats I have visited this one has good washers that actually get my clothes clean. I can usually get one armband done at the laundromat but today I totally forgot to bring any knitting. I didn't even bring any books about knitting so that I could read about fun projects that I want to do.

No comments: