Sunday, October 17, 2004

In a Jiffy

Oh how I love the Lion Brand Yarn Jiffy Quick and Thick. I have knit up the bottom of Lucy's cat bed in no time at all. Now all I have to do is the walls of the cat bed and then Lucy will have her own bed. I think I may have to buy more of this for Christmas presents.
It is so fabulous to knit with the thick yarn and the huge needles finish things so quickly. I have found my new fix, being such a results oriented knitter and being so eager to share my knitting with all my friends and family. It is so great that it knits up in such a Jiffy. Ok yeah I'm a geek.
Now it is cold both cats have joined me in my bed. They have totally taken over the part of the bed where I like to sleep and are pushing me over to the side without the feather pillows. And they are not sleeping by my feet where but by my torso and head so that I end up moving over to the side of the bed with the less desireable pillows. There really is only one remedy to this problem and that is to buy more feather pillows.
I spent most of yesterday working on my Raggedy Ann cross stitch for my friends mom. With the weather being so cold it is a reminder that Rocktober is just two short months away from Christmas which means I have to finish this cross stitch. She looks more like Raggedy Ann and less like a possessed rag doll because I made a point to fill in her eyes. I like to work by color, trying to get one color out of the way at a time. The current color is blue.


lucy checking out her cat bed Posted by Hello

1 comment:

china clay teapot said...

and the sand is much more, and the gap between the China Purple Clay Teapotsand and the sand is increased, so that the gas permeability is greatly enhanced after the mud material is burned out! .
How to tell the true and false of the purple clay teapot
First of all, we must distinguish between true purple sand mud and chemical mud, and then talk about the quality of mud, because chemical materials are not called purple sanYixing Purple Clay Teapot Setd, and it is harmful to the body.
1. there is a melting point of starlight, and the sand color is not single;
Is there a melting point and starlight on the pot, and whether the sand color is different. If these points are available, the first pass will pass. (Starlight can only be seen on the new pot, it will not be seen after the patina, and the small melting point will not be sPurple Clay Teapot With Infusereen)
In fact, whether it is black iron ion spots or shiny mHandmade Ceramic Teapotica spots, it Cheap Ceramic Teapotsis the quality mark of purple sand mud. Without these spots, the mud is doubtful.
Another point to noAuthentic Purple Clay Teapotte is that Zhu Mu (including Dahongpao) is a special kind of