Wednesday, October 27, 2004

There hasn't really been much time for me to blog this week. I have been so busy that on Monday night I just came home and crashed.
I am meeting with different realtors today. Today I am really thinking about the condo thing. Mostly cause there are some condos nearby where I already am and then I can stay close to where I am. I am kind of concerned that if I buy a house that I will have to buy a house in north Minneapolis and it won't matter what I tell my friends from the suburbs if I find something cute and on a nice street they won't come visit cause it is in North.
I only say this cause none of my friends who live in the suburbs have come to see the apartment I live in now.
There are some cute condos in my neighborhood so I am kind of thinking about those.

No comments: