Sunday, October 10, 2004

Busy Girl

I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to write something fun on here.
My new obsession is the thought that I should buy a house. I have to see how much I can get approved for but there is a house in my boss's hood that is super cheap. So I am hoping that the mortgage people will be like oh yeah you can afford that house. And I hope that no one else buys it before I can get approved and stuff. If I can't have that house I might be more content with a condo but I guess we will have to see.
Today I did Pilates. Also known as Pet the Snoopilates because Snoop thinks that I want to pet him whenever I am doing pilates. So it is like stretch, reach and pet the Snoop.
Pictured below is one of the wristbands I made for Brook. It says Punk. But the kind of cool thing is that someone else saw me making them and she wants to pay me to make ones that say "MoFo" on them. That is pretty cool.


Brook's "Punk" wristband Posted by Hello

No comments: