Monday, October 11, 2004

Lucy's bed

Even though Lucy is content to sleep on my bed and in her world it is probably me who is allowed to sleep in HER bed. I finally came up with a solution for the Lucy cat bed that doesn't involve eyelash yarn. It does involve super thick yarn and huge needles so hopefully it will knit up quick, maybe even next weekend.
For now I have to focus- on armbands. One of my coworkers is paying me to make her arm bands so that rocks. I'm down with getting money to make armbands.

Met with a mortgage person today and I have decided that I need to win the lottery. The Powerball is back down to 10 million and I did not win so I guess my higher power thinks I still have things to learn.

I hear a lot of lottery winners go bankrupt but I would like to say that I would not be one of those lottery winners. I would put it all in a bank account and just live off the interest for the rest of my life. I could do a lot on the intrest of a heafty Powerball jackpot. I did not win though so I will have to wait and see if I can prove that in my lifetime.

No comments: