Monday, January 10, 2005

Super cute mittens

I have completed my first pair of mittens. They are this super cute little number with a matching hat from the Stitch N Bitch Nation book. This hat will be pointy at the top but unlike the mini-sombrero that I knit in the fall this is supposed to be pointy. It has ear flaps too. The one in the book is red and pink but there was no red and since I was dying to get started I decided that purple would be super cute too.
I am very looking forward to the winter carnival this year because now instead of trying to make my scarf behave as a hat I will have the perfect winter carnival headgear. Maybe the snow and winter is just waiting for me to finish with my matching hat and mittens. I am so proud of my mittens that I might invest in little mitten clips just so that I don't somehow lose one.

Super cute mittens Posted by Hello

No comments: