Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Done

Starting tomorrow we are going to be having a cold snap so it is a good thing that this hat has ear flaps.
I just underwent a major hair change today cause I decided that today was the day that I would donate my hair to Locks of Love. So I got like 10 inches cut off and lost a couple more inches in the styling process.
It is totally great cause I now have layers. It is pretty much the only time I have ever had layers. Mostly because in my mind the word "layers" is associated with the eighties feathered look. Not that I ever had that but I was convinced that if I asked for layers I would end up with eighties hair.
So next I am going to work on the 2-needle fishnets from the Stitch N Bitch Nation book. They are for my friend for her birthday which isn't until March so I have some time.


The cold is coming, it is a good thing I got these done. Posted by Hello

No comments: