Paper Hangover asks the question- What five authors you're dying to meet.
5. Laura Ingalls Wilder- I grew up in the midwest. I live a thirty minute drive away from the Big Woods. When I was a kid I remember the people from the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum came to school when we were reading the books. The thing I remember hearing about Laura was that she was always taking off her bonnet because she wanted to be able to see the world around her and she grew up to be a writer.
4. Rachel Cohn- I really loved the Gingerbread books. I read Gingerbread when it first came out. Cyd is such a cool character. I loved writing and knew that I wanted to write. But these books made me want to be a writer even more.
3. Neil Gaiman- I love everything I've read by Neil. Sometimes I cry at the end of Gaiman's books because I'm sad the story is over. There was crying at the end of The Sandman, Neverwhere and The Graveyard Book.
2. Stephen King- A favorite author. I loved his book On Writing. Would love to hang out with him and talk about writing.
1. J. K. Rowling- I would love to meet her. If I was going to meet her I'd have to show her the Harry Potter Quilt I'm making.