Happy Friday ReadersErinn, Holly, Alicia, Quita and Pam are hosting a the Gone but not Forgotten blogfest and it was too good not to play along.
So here are my top five TV shows that are no longer making new episodes.
1. Veronica Mars. I am currently rewatching Veronica Mars thanks to the magic of Netflix instant streaming. This show was sassy and sweet and probably one of the smartest shows on at its time. Veronica Mars works for her dad Keith Mars, former sheriff and private investigator. She solves mysteries for kids at school all while trying to solve bigger mysteries of who killed her best friend, where her mom disappeared to and who caused a bus crash killing her class mates.
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer- this is another show that I relive through the magic of Netflix. I loved this show.
3. My So-Called Life- This to soon cancelled show of my teen years was my favorite. I could totally relate to Angela. I loved how real the show and the characters in the show were. I re-watched this in the last few years because they had the episodes on abc.com during a TV writers strike. But now talking about the show again I've added it to my netflix queue.
4. The X-Files. Sunday nights in college were X-Files night. My friends and I would gather around a TV usually in one of the dorm common areas or the campus coffee shop and watch this show. Conspiracy, aliens and David Duchovny. Yes.
5. Heroes- Some of the first books I ever read were Spiderman comics so I have a special place in my heart for comic books. This show with its collection of super heroes and its comic book tie in was just the kind of show I like. I was way disappointed when I didn't see it on NBC's line up this season.
So those are my favorite Gone but not Forgotten TV Shows. What are your faves?
While you're hopping around this blogfest be sure to check out Erinn's Life is Awesome contest. She's one of the awesome hosts of this blogfest and she's giving away some pretty awesome prizes.