Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Martha's Apprentice

After reading the news tidbits today I am going through the list of anyone I know with a video camera so that I can send my application tape in less than a week to be- Martha Stewart's Apprentice.
I realize that she is more than just her crafts but she has built an empire around crafts, decorating, cooking and organizing.
I probably wouldn't make very far because the way I do things would not be at all the way Martha would do them.
I'm a little more "organic" than Martha. What I mean by that is I can't really always be bothered with the exact way of doing things. Sometimes you need to put a mountain of whip cream on something instead of a dollop for example.
But I may still apply. I mean you can't win if you don't play, right. I just have to track down a video camera.
Cool.
How awesome is it that Martha will do the work release part of her sentence on realitly TV. She is such a smart, powerful woman- that is why she needs and apprentice.
I would have to be a much neater person if I was going to be on her show.
OK I'm going to go buy some break and bake cookies to make for my post office. Perhaps if I give them cookies when I go to pick up my mail tomorrow they will be happy to see me.

No comments: