Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Challenges for 2012

Last week I posted about Comment Challenge 2012, a challenge to comment of five blogs a day.  Through that challenge I've discovered another challenge.

The 12 x 12 in 12 Challenge

Hosted by Julie Hedlund at Write Up My Life

The challenge is to write one picture book manuscript a month for the year.

Since I'm looking for ways to write more and to keep me on track with my writing I am totally doing this.

In the past I've taken classes which have kept me on track writing wise but this last year the place where I take classes has offered fewer classes because they aren't filling up.  They are also shifting to more online classes which is great because it means more people can take classes but it also means that classes are a little out of my price range now.  This challenge will help me stay on track.

I've recommitted to my daily writing practice so I've been feeling less stuck in some of my projects.




3 comments:

Meredith said...

That's such an awesome challenge! Good luck! Looks like you're going to have a productive 2012.

Mary Aalgaard said...

That's a great challenge. Very do-able.

Play off the Page

Sarah said...

Wow, that's actually really intimidating! Though, I'm never good at these challenge thingies. Good luck!