Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pet blogging

Over the years I have entertained the idea of starting a blog for my cat.
While I read some pet blogs something always stops me from putting my pet into the blogosphere.
The main reason is I feel like it is one step closer to crazy cat lady for me. I have two cats and feel like there are certain things that would push me over that line. A third cat for example would push me over the line. Once you have three case what's one or two more right. Same thing with the cat blogging for me.
Yesterday I discovered another reason not to blog for my cat (or let my cat blog). Snoop and I were featured on the Powderhorn365 website yesterday so naturally I posted a link on my facebook page. By the end of the night Snoop had eight comments and seven "likes". By the end of the night I felt like I was just answering Snoop's fan mail. It turns out Snoop is already pretty popular. Allowing Snoop his own blog isn't something I'm prepared to handle.
But then again maybe I could use Snoop's blog to get traffic to my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd read a blog about your cat so long as it was entertaining. Cats seem snarky and have superiority complexes, which would make for hilarious reading!