Thursday, April 05, 2012

E- Eloise

Eloise  E- Eloise.  I love these stories about Eloise. Eloise is six and lives in the Plaza Hotel.  I love her adventures and how she is always smarter than the adults around her.  I think one of my favorites was when she outsmarts her math tutor.  Eloise is a city girl and lives in the Plaza Hotel which is, lets face it, cool.

End of the Rainbow opened on Broadway on Monday night and celebrated opening night at the Plaza. I had the pleasure of working on this show in Minneapolis and encourage people to see it on Broadway. An amazing show with a wonderful cast.

Have you been to NYC? What is your favorite thing to do in New York?


6 comments:

Barbara Watson said...

I haven't been to NYC (but hope to go one day) and I haven't read any Eloise stories (but will one day now that you've shared about them).

triles said...

We took the girls to NYC a few years ago, and it was great to experience the city through their eyes. It's funny, their favorite thing was riding the subway. They loved it so much, we went to the Subway Museum in Brooklyn.

Mary Aalgaard said...

It would be an adventure to know all the ins and outs of a fancy hotel and have all those great adventures.
I missed "End of the Rainbow," and I was sad. The timing didn't work out to come for blogger night. I'll be back, soon, for "Time Stands Still."

Play off the Page

Gerri said...

I'm not familiar with Eloise but she sounds fantastic. I think I'll have to check her out. I have never been to NYC but it's on my bucket list.

Marquita Hockaday said...

I've only been in NYC for one day. I did one of those one day bus tours thingys. It was fun--but a lot to take and it's so drastically different from Virginia. I'd love to go back and really take in a show, though.

Cynthia said...

The Eloise stories are a lot of fun. One of the things I like about New York are all the Broadway shows.