Paper Hangover asks-
What are the FIVE best books you read this summer?
1. The Harry Potter series- I loved re-reading these books in anticipation of the final movie. I know this is 7 books. I'm counting it as one.
2. Tortilla Sun by Jennifer Cervantes- It is about baseball and tortillas and family.
3. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan- I loved this book. It was funny and sweet. I love the idea of people of the same name meeting
4. Possession by Elana Johnson- I've been a follower of Elana for a while and it was so cool to be able to read this. I like this book and kept thinking about the ending and the world of the book.
5. The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler- When I heard Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler were co-authoring a book I knew I had to read this book. This book was seriously funny.