Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Movies list

I love Christmas and one of the things I love is Christmas movies. I have to admit that it is getting hard to fit in all my favorites in the month between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So here is a list of my Christmas movie viewing list.

Miracle on 34th Street
It's a Wonderful Life- I love this movie. I usually tear up at the beginning but the water works really get going at the end.
Elf- hilarious.
The Muppet Christmas Carol- I'm pretty sure Gonzo is the best Charles Dickens ever.
A Christmas Story- I love this movie.
Emmet Otter's Jugbad Christmas- this is a Jim Henson thing. Cute otters. Sweet story. I love it.
Prancer- This is my mom's favorite. Kid finds reindeer and helps reunite Prancer with Santa.
The Sound of Music- I don't really know what this movie has to do with Christmas. It is often shown on Christmas Eve. My Grandma loved this movie, her copy was labeled "Respite"
White Christmas- One of my favorites. I save this one for Christmas Day.

What are your favorite Christmas movies?


No comments: