Monday, December 20, 2010

Good News

Lat week was super busy. In between all my holiday sewing, winter driving adventures, the annual Wardrobe department Jammie Breakfast and CPR training I didn't get a chance to blog.

CPR training finished up early. (Don't worry the instructor was great and I feel well trained) When I went home for my break I checked my email and found that I one of my stories was accepted for the May 2011 issue of Stories for Children Magazine.

This is my second story with this magazine. My previous story was published in Sept. 2009.

I have to say that working with this magazine has been an enjoyable experience. The editors are committed to getting the best stories possible and with both stories I've sent I've had the chance to revise based on suggestions or questions from the editors. I really like the revision I did for my most recent submission.

That's my good news. I'll be sure to post a link to the story in May when the story comes out.





No comments: