Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And the winner is not...

I spent this weekend spreading the word that I had won third place in The Meltdown Challenge at my Y. A team weight loss competition at my gym. Third place comes with a $50 prize which was really going to be exciting until I got an email last night that there had been a mistake in the tally and we had not won third place. OK so that is kind of a bummer. I feel like we should get good sportsman prizes since we were told that we had won and then it changed. But I guess that I will probably just have to accept that although there is no cash prize that I lost 10 pounds and probably feel a little better about myself then I did when I started.
I have gotten stronger as well and I am at my summer biking weight even though it isn't summer yet. woo hoo.

No comments: