Wednesday, November 10, 2004

scarves

The great thing about being addicted to making scarves is that I will have plenty of presents for people this year.
It isn't that I don't like to spend money on people. Buying yarn is spending money. I would rather give something that comes from me and that is useful.
The past couple years I have been giving PJ pants. This year it is going to be scarves and armbands.
I stock up on candles from Melaleuca throughout the year and those make good little gifts for people too. The only problem is that sometimes I get them and they smell so yummers that I forget that I bought them to give to people or at least to have on hand just in case I need a quick gift for someone.
I bought a first birthday present for my friend's baby and then realized that the bath time stuff I got him might not be right for his age. So instead I got him one of those soft squishy books. He is totally into board books so I might be on the lookout for one of those. I also think that all my friends with babys need the book I Love You Forever. I don't think that I Love You Forever comes in board book form.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out "Goodnight Moon" in board book form. My kids love it. My son, whose 1 and 1/2 runs to me with it in hand yelling moom, moom. Also, one of his first word were hush, but he said it hussss.

Cuz David.
www.academyhd.org