Monday, November 15, 2004

project freeze

OK I am very proud of myself. I resisted the temptation to buy more yarn even though it was on sale. This is kind of hard to do cause I have all this babysitting money burning a hole in my pocket.
But I decided that the babysitting money has to be spent on me even if it just means putting it in the bank so that I have more money later down the road. Peace of mind when it comes to money is a great gift to give oneself.
I saw what I am going to make my reletives in NY. Well I think but I am not sure. There is this really cute fabric and I thought about making something for their cabins out of this fabric. But then they would get matching gifts and I don't want there to be any tension. But hey my sister and I got matching gifts all the time when we were kids so it really is the thought that counts.
I've been getting rid of everything I can think of on ebay these past couple weeks. I'll do anything not to have to move some of this stuff. Plus I hold on to way to much stuff and I need to cleanse and simplify.

No comments: