Saturday, April 19, 2014

How to Make a Marshmallow Peep video

If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that spring is my favorite time of year because it involves making things out of marshmallow Peeps. 

Maybe it all started back in 2006 when my coworker and I hot glued Peeps to one of the wardrobe stations at work. 

It took me a while before I found someone who loved hot gluing Peeps as much as I did but when Sara and I worked on MacPeep I knew I'd found a friend for life.

Peeps love the Guthrie Theater
The following year hot glued and giggled side by side as we each worked on our own separate projects. I created Princess Peep of the Milky Way to celebrate my love of the Minnesota State Fair and Sara created Repeep Harlequin! said the Tick Tock Man inspired by a Harlan Ellison story. Seriously this is one of my favorite dioramas ever because it is awesome.

In 2012 I was on my own again because my partner in Peep crime had moved to the Sunshine State but that didn't stop me from creating an amazing Zombie Peep Crawl diorama.

Photo by Amy Wurdock
This year I decided to try my hand at something different with my beloved Peeps. Video. See the Pioneer Press also has a video contest. 

It's not like video is a new thing but in my current WIP one of my characters has a youtube channel so I've been trying to learn more about that. In addition I hear more and more about book trailers and writers using video to market their books. So this year's video is inspired by Veronica Mars. 

Veronica Peep, she's a marshmallow

camera, taser, locker

Logan Peepcholls

Peeps investigations



I used the voice talents of one of my coworkers and the photoshop talents of Jenn James to create the opening credits of the film in Peeps. 


What is your favorite thing to do with Peeps? Peep s'mores, Peeps brûlée? stale Peeps? Fresh Peeps? Hot gluing Peeps to cardboard?


3 comments:

Barbara Watson said...

This is awesome. And I love that you found a peep-loving friend. Peep s'mores sound like the best things to do with Peeps for me although I haven't tried them...

china clay teapot said...

o exception. According to industry insiders, the cuChina Purple Clay Teapotrrent "Li Gui" that disturbs the teapot market is roughly divided into three categories: "high imitation pot", "gunner OEM pot" and "machine pot".
Among them, the ��high imitation pot�� has existed since the birth of the teapot. Generally speaking, there is a pottery master of purple sand pottery, and other purple sand pottery people use more wonderfYixing Purple Clay Teapot Setul means, relatively close to the material, the seal of the private master seal, and then counterfeiting.
Some pottery masters have a high level of counterfeiting. For example, some masters in the Republic of China specialize in high-profile imitation of the famous pots of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. In order to pursue realistic effects, the time has become more and more deep, anPurple Clay Teapot With Infuserd their own level has also been practiced. Nowadays, even thHandmade Ceramic Teapote "high imitatCheap Ceramic Teapotsion" The pot has also become a boutique sought after by collectors.
Pick three tips for the teapot!
Authentic Purple Clay Teapot1��Novices don't jump to play pots
As the saying goes, "I c

Kylan Gentry said...


 Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967