Wednesday, April 03, 2013

RTW- Let me be your guide

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. 

This Week's Topic: If you could visit any country with a fictional character as your guide, who would you pick and where would you go?

I thought this would be an easy answer since the book Anna and the French Kiss made me want to travel more I thought I would pick France with Anna as my guide but after thinking about it I decided it would be cool to visit Prague with Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. 

I've always heard people say that Prague is a sort of magical city and reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone reminded me of that. Looking at these pictures the city looks beautiful and inspiring. 





5 comments:

Colin Smith said...

Ooo... Prague would be fascinating. And Karou would be an interesting guide! :)

Melanie Stanford said...

I would love to go to Prague! It looks like such a beautiful, interesting city. Great choice!

Stephanie Allen said...

I've heard wonderful things about Prague from people I know who have gone. Definitely on my list!

Jennifer Hoffine said...

Good choice, Praue, and I wouldn't mind meeting Karou either.

Samantha said...

What a cool choice! I really want to go to Prague. Haven't read that book yet but it's definitely on my list!