Monday, November 28, 2011

Quilt Progress

For all my friends doing NaNoWriMo- You can do it!  You're almost there.


I made some progress on my quilt.  I finished the last square and got the top and bottom borders finished.
Hogwarts Crest

Hufflepuff Badger Don't Care

Top and Bottom borders

Now I just have my side panels to figure out so I'm feeling a little more confident that this may actually get finished in time for Christmas.  

In writing news I revisited a PB idea that I've had in my head for a while and I really like how that is getting started.

I read Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu this week and loved it.  It was an amazing book.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

That quilt is going to look so amazing! Can't wait to see the full thing!

Mary Aalgaard, Play off the Page said...

Awesome quilt. Love it that you have a PB idea. Go for it!