Friday, November 18, 2011
Friday Fives- Writing Necessities
Paper Hangover asks the question What are the FIVE things you need to write with, other than pen, paper, and a computer.
1. The Loft- I'm so lucky to live in Minneapolis where the Loft has been a part of my writing journey. I've taken a number of classes there, attended conferences and met my writing groups through this place. The atmosphere is just great for writing.
2. Tea- I don't drink coffee so tea is my caffeinated beverage of choice.
3. Note cards- I really like to use these to write notes about my WIP as inspiration strikes.
4. iPod Touch- I like being able to tweet/facebook without leaving my wip. I've also used to notepad to write down ideas when inspiration strikes.
5. Kindle- I use my Kindle to read drafts of my wip. I can read my wip anywhere without needing to lug around a stack of paper or my laptop.