Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new year

I know that New Year's was actually over a week ago. Since my last post in December I have been full steam ahead in finishing the first draft of the novel. Which I did finish on January 1.
The entire month of December I spent thinking about all the things I was going to do when I finished my first draft of my novel. Updating my blog was one of them since I decided that in the name of first draft finishing blog updating could fall behind.
I was going to spend the month of January working on stories that were not my Novel. I was super excited about all the things I was going to work on. But I haven't managed to accomplish much other than getting caught up on life in general.
The other day while I was at work I was thinking about the novel and yesterday I almost opened the novel document to add some more stuff. I am trying to take a break from it until February when I will go back and try to start revising and I'm pretty sure that 10 days isn't a long enough break.
So today I am officially starting the list of things I was going to do in January. Updating blog- check.

No comments: