Monday, December 06, 2004

packing

So I have today off, well so far I haven't been called for any temp assignments, so I am working on packing.
The packing has been going well so far. I am still trying to get rid of stuff. It has been really easy for me to get rid of my dolls and pez and stuff but now I am trying to get rid of books. Getting rid of books is a much harder thing for me to do. I feel more connected to them so it is harder for me to part with them. I lived by a Barnes and Noble for a couple years so I have a lot of books. Fortunately I found living in the city that I am closer to the library than I am to a Barnes and Noble.
Sometimes the libraby is kind of tough because you might have to wait for a long time until the book becomes available. That is another reason that I have a lot of books, because when it comes to what I want to read I don't always want to wait for weeks on end.
Now I am trying to decide which books I am willing to part with.

No comments: