Wednesday, February 13, 2013

RTW- In love with writing

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered.

This Week's Topic is: It's (the day before) Valentine's Day! Let's jumpstart the lovefest by blogging about what you love most about writing (and/or reading)!


The thing I love most about writing is the chance to tell a story. I love making myself smile, laugh, or cry with the stories I'm writing. I love getting to know a character and seeing what adventures they will go on when I sit down to write that day. 







1 comment:

Colin Smith said...

I'm currently reconciling myself to the idea that I may be more of a pantser and less of a plotter than I thought I was. This means that element of surprise, where the characters and the story develop as you go, is becoming more the way I work. This in turn means I can relate to what you say about seeing what the characters are going to do next! :)