Monday, September 20, 2004

The last official weekend of summer

I had the most awesome weekend. It was one of those weekends that makes you wish is was the beginning of summer with three months of warm days ahead. Those weekends at the end of summer where you feel as though you are stealing time because you have been given such awesome weather and such beautiful experiences.
I went up north with my friend Peter this weekend. We built campfires, made S'mores, rode bikes, breathed fresh air, saw all the stars you never see in the city and spent most of Saturday on the lake.
Thanks to Peter's awesome fish finder and some rockin' minnows that gave their lives for the cause, my skills with the fishing pole and Peter's quick reflexes with the net we were able to have a little fish fry on Saturday night. And I even got to take some leftovers home for my kitties.
Check out dinner in the pic below.

Catch of the day Posted by Hello

No comments: