Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It's raining in my apartment

Two days ago I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and when I stepped out of bed I stepped in a puddle. I thought that was weird but was more interested in getting back to sleep before my alarm went off. When my alarm went off 45 minutes later I turned on the lights and realized that my ceiling was leaking.
Since I live on the top floor this means that the roof is probably leaking. I have no idea how the fixing of this is going. When I came home today I did not have a new ceiling so I will have to update this progress later.
On Knitting
Tomorrow is pay day and I am fighting the urge to head to the knitting store. I realized that I messed up on this blanket I was knitting and I need something to do while the blanket sits in its knitting bag and thinks about what it has done. I can't bring myself to frog the blanket cause I'm afraid I won't want to work on it again. Plus I saw stuff that I want to make more.

No comments: