Sunday, September 26, 2004

bad news

OK so the best thing that happened to me in the past year was getting hooked up with this totally awesome apartment. My landlord rocks mostly because he has different values than the typical American values of making more money than one could ever spend in their lives. Anyway I found out today that he wants to sell the building. This sucks cause I have no desire to move. I hate moving, the only way that I wanted to move out of this place was if I was moving to a house. I don't think I can afford that just yet.
Also the low rent has been a really awesome way for me to pay off some debt and keep working in theater. I used to work every free day/evening whatever and thanks to this awesome place I have actually managed to have some days off when I am not working at two differnt theaters.
I feel like it is my fault for having a leaky roof. Like the leaky roof was the straw that broke the camel's back and now everything is going to suck.
I think the worst thing is knowing that my life is somehow going to change (moving, higher rent, whatever) but not being able to plan for it. I really like to plan for things and I like to be in control. I am not in control because this isn't really my decision. So that is how it is going to be.

No comments: