Sunday, January 30, 2005

catching up

I have been busy but this is my most recent finished object. They are cute. From the Stitch and Bitch Nation book of course. I just have to get cute buttons for them and then they will be ready to go.
Still working on Barbie's fishnets but I am getting close to being done with one of those.

cute baby booties Posted by Hello

Last night was the first time that I have been at home before 8 pm in ages. OK I think a week really but I was done with all my work and stuff by 5 and so I got to watch movies and deal with the pile of laundry on my bedroom floor.
Dealing with the laundry meant that I also changed my bed. Snoop loves to help with this household chore. Snoop sits on the bed while I add the sheets and blankets. I try to "get the lump out" of the bed. Sometimes Lucy plays too. Her job is to help me move the lump.
So anyway here is a picture of Snoop hiding under the sheets on the bed. Snoop!


cute Snoop  Posted by Hello

No comments: